A good hair massage with hot oil boosts the flow of blood in the scalp and thereby keeps it dandruff free and healthy. Junk food, less sleep, and constant highlighting, blow drying and other types of color treatment of the hair, makes it brittle and dull. Hence to get the bounce and shine back to your dull hair a hot oil hair massage proves beneficial.
Here are some of the merits associated with a good hot oil hair massage.
- Prevents the Growth of Dandruff: Keep hair dandruff at bay with a hot oil hair massage. The massage perks up the blood flow to the scalp, keeping it nourished, healthy and dandruff free. You can use the tree tea oil to massage for keeping your hair free from nasty
- Helps in Conditioning Hair: You can use a coconut oil to massage for moisturizing your hair. A good head massage with this oil conditions your hair effectively and you would not require any other chemical conditioner for your hair.
- Strengthens Hair: The hot oil hair massage strengthens the hair roots and coats hair with a protective layer and thereby prevents further damage caused by pollution and UV rays of the sun.
- Provides Nourishment for the Hair: A hot olive oil massage covers the shaft of the hair and improves its strength and elasticity and removes the toxins provided by the hairstyling products.
- Promotes Hair Growth: A hot hair oil massage with coconut or castor oil helps in thick hair growth. It boosts the blood circulation to the scalp and thereby furnishes it with the required nutrients for the growth of thick and lustrous hair.
- The Remedy for Split Ends: A good hot oil hair treatment provides the required nutrients for the hair. It helps in repairing the damaged hair follicles which help in healing the split ends giving you lustrous, shiny, strong hair.
- Helps in Detoxification: The harmful chemicals used for highlighting, curling and styling of hair damages the scalp and hair follicles to a great extent. The hot oil massage removes the toxins of the chemicals used for hair styling from the scalp and hair and thereby makes it healthier.
- Moisturizes Dry Hair: Excessive humidity and the soaring high temperatures of the tropical climate causes dry and frizzy hair. A hot oil hair treatment helps in providing the required amount of moisture to the hair.
- Stops Hair Fall: Many people suffers from the annoying hair fall problem. A good head massage with hot almond oil can prove to cure this problem to a great extent. The presence of Vitamin E in the oil helps in repairing the damaged hair follicles and thereby makes the hair stronger, shinier and healthier.
- Provides a Shine to the Hair: In addition to making the hair strong and healthy, the hot oil hair massage done about once or twice every week imparts a shine to the dull hair.
You can try the L’Oreal Haircare Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil. This is a refreshing oil that seeps fast into the skin of the scalp and helps in taming flyaways, repairs split ends and imparts a lasting shine to the hair. It is an advanced formulation incorporated with ceramide that helps to seal the damaged hair fibers.
There are several benefits of a hot oil hair massage and for keeping your hair healthy, strong and lustrous you should do it on a regular basis.